Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick Review

Every chick likes simplicity. I don't care who you are. If you are thinking in your head right now: "Actually, Kell, I am a complex and deep person and I certainly enjoy challenging myself" - you're a lying bitch. I'm going to do you a favor right now and show you just how wonderful simplicity can be.

It's tough to get that perfect glossy lip AND color that you want. Usually, this look requires using a lipgloss and a lipstick and typically when combining two different products, the end result isn't as drop dead sexy as you imagined it to be. You end up with a weird smell or a weird texture or something along those lines. Simplicity. I crave simplicity. I don't want to use two products to achieve ONE look. Wouldn't it be wonderful if some company would create a glossy liquid lipstick that isn't sticky and doesn't smell like artificial bullshit?

The wait is over. Thank you, cosmoholic:


These GORGEOUS liquid lipsticks not only give you the pigmented color of a lipstick, but they also combine the glossiness of a lipgloss... IN ONE PRODUCT! It's a hybrid of wonderfulness! They're available in 7 sexy colors and I had the pleasure of trying out "Prudish Pink" and "Gold Digger" which I swatched for you guys:


 Gold Digger is the only color Cosmoholic has that has 'sparkle' in it - so it makes a great top coat to take your lips from a day look to an "I'm ready to get my par-tay on" look. You can also wear it alone for a sheer, shimmery look. Prudish Pink is a gorgeous medium-pink color and it worked GREAT with my skin tone. It's not sticky at all whatsoever and it smells like natural vanilla. There's nothing artificial feeling or smelling about these products. And guess what? They contain vitamins and antioxidants - SO THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOU! They're like sexy vitamins for your lips.


I really, really super encourage you guys to check out Cosmoholic and pick up one (or 5) of these amazing products. If you need practical lipcolor that simplifies your life and doesn't require you to carry around a gloss and a lipstick - meet your match, baby. I also posted a video review over on our youtube channel, so if you need visual aid .. I gotcha covered.

Thanks for reading, babydolls :o) Don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel! xo


Photobucket