Let it Snow, Let it Sn- .. Okay That's Enough... Seriously, You Can Stop Now.

Well I hope everyone had a very fun & safe weekend.. Especially if you were caught in that shit-tastic blizzard a majority of us seemed to get hit with over in the east. Typically, my theory with snow is the more of it the better but when the storm is causing things like this to happen to your friends:


... you tend to get a little "over" snow.

Everyone is fine, by the way, and I think the highlight of my day was watching 4 guys literally LIFT the car out of the ditch. One of them was boyfriend... so that was a spectacle. Matt claims he's never going down this hill again, even in the summertime. Can't say I blame him.

So anyways, sorry for the lack of updates over the past couple days. I got some stuff in from Senna cosmetics & I've been using it to really get a feel for it before I do a review. Everything thus far is wonderful and there's only a few things left for me to give a whirl before I post. The lady I spoke with, Alison, was super nice & she sent me information on the company itself both before I got the stuff and with the package- so that was great. If you've never heard of Senna (because I hadn't) - check out their website www.sennacosmetics.com .. It was very nice to get everything try out in the mail on a snowy day where you don't feel like doing too much of anything :)

I'll have the review up for you later this week & until then.. get your fracking Christmas shopping done! I also have everything ready to go for Emily Anne, the winner of the Pretty Claus giveaway :D hooray for Christmas!

Have a great week ahead! It's going to be an exciting one!