And the Winner Is...

Well Kiddos.. It's the 8th and that means that my cute little contest to win CAKIN's handmade cupcake necklace is over and done with.. which means I have to pick my winner. Random.org helped me out with this one the grand prize ends up going to:






Congrats, chicka!

Everyone be sure to follow Ashley so you can see just how fantastic that necklace is once she's received it! I am super excited to send it out to her!
But just because you didn't win doesn't mean you can't still pick up one of these adorable pieces.. Cakin' is always taking orders & the necklaces run about $15 (which is an amazing price for a handmade piece of this quality.. I just got one for myself). Check out Shannon's website: Cakin' ..
Also more *exciting* news on the horizon..
I have been in contacts with one of my FAVORITE make-up companies and we're arranging a giveaway for you guys, so that'll be coming up hopefully within the next week - just depends on how quickly I receive everything. I'll be reviewing the products, too to let you know just how fantastic they all are & I know you'll love them as much as I do!
Thanks so much to everyone that entered and I promise I'll have tons of great stuff coming up for you guys.. I truly love all of my followers :)
xoxo