Anticipation is the word of the day

Wow! What a hectic morning at work! Can't complain though, I leased an apartment within the first hour I was here (hooray!) AND I managed to do it before it decided to pour down rain outside! Nothing worse than running through a monsoon with prospects in tow, and then having to sit in the office looking like a drowned rat for the rest of the day. Happy to say that I am nice and dry.


I have been checking the status of my master set from E.L.F. all day & it's supposed to be arriving at my house TO-DAY which means I will probably not see it until late tonight since I'm going out with boyfriend after work today.. Oh well, boyfriend leaves for school tomorrow morning so I'll have tons of time to get everything situated and organized :D I think I get way too enthused over organizing things but I don't consider that a bad thing :P it'll help keep my mind off the fact that boyfriend's back @ schoolio. Gonna miss him during the week, but weekends are extra fun now! Plus I have the FT j-o-b now which is a beautiful time filler. Things are looking up.


Does anyone else absolutely love when fall rolls around? As of right now I can hear a college football game on TV and it makes me feel so good. There's something about fall that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy .. back to school (suckers), football is back, hockey is right around the bend, pretty colors on the trees, and most importantly - HALLOWEEN (my FAVORITE holiday hands down). And I also I can't wait for the weather to cool down.. bring it on! I have a feeling this fall will be a good one :)

One of the trees on my street ALWAYS starts losing leaves & turning colors way before it should.. it just ups the anticipation for me!

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

and also - my giveaway is going to be starting this upcoming week! I can't wait for you all to see the amazingly cute item I have got for you guys! If you're a jewelery lover.. you HAVE to check it out :) I am so excited about it!

xoxo