Exposed Organics LOTD + Review!

I have talked about the awesome, all natural beauty brand Exposed Organics on the blog a couple times now. The girl who owns it, Celeste, has become a great friend of mine and above all - they have some seriously amazing products. If you're looking for a brand that's free of harsh chemicals or downright weird ingredients, look no further.

Celeste sent me 4 of her newest shadows to try out and I am in love with these little biotches. I am a big fan of very sparkly shadows that also have great color payoff.. and just for the record - they are slightly tough to come by. So anyways, here are the four colors swatched for you so you can see JUST how colorful and beautious they really are:

The colors are:
Stiletto - a crazy sparkly dark color PERFECT for smokey eyes
Raw - a frosted "almost nude" orange-y pink shade
Platinum - a GORGEOUS glittery silver
Tutu - a frosted pink-y purple with iridescent flecks of sparkle

So I mean, just by the descriptions - you can tell that these are some seriously unique shades. You can wear them either wet or dry and they're all available for purchase on the Exposed Organics website. They're loose pigments, too - so feel free to mix them into nail polishes, lip glosses.. anything your heart desires:

frickin' cute as crap!


So I did a quick look for you guys just to show you how WHAM BAM sparkly "stiletto" and "platinum" are. I'm still convinced the pictures don't do them justice, but I think it gets the point across. 

Another lesson learned - turning the flash off gives you a really great "tan".. Just ask Casper the Friendly Ghost over there to the left..



I did use a primer underneath (it's Senna's "totally transforming"), which always helps when you're using loose pigments since it gets them to adhere much better. Another big perk was the fact that I didn't look like I tried to use disco blush after I was done doing my eyes. Some of these glittery shadows get all over my face and then I end up attacking my cheeks with masking tape trying to pull it off. I'm thrilled to announce my cheeks are tape free and my eyes are sparkly and wonderful.

I'd strongly suggest you guys check out the Exposed Organics site since they carry everything from bomb pigments to crazy all natural bath products that you're gonna wanna marry. You can also follow them on twitter (@exposedorganics) for updates on the brand. Thanks to Celeste for the kickass shadows & don't forget to give our website your vote in the Cosmo Blog Awards! We'd love to take the cake in the Beauty Category & it only takes 2 seconds to vote. Mucho appreciated-o.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, bb's!



Photobucket