Eyeko Nailpolish & Graffiti Eyeliner!

The cutest company on earth (better known as Eyeko) sent me a couple things from across the pond to try out and report on for you guys. I had never tried the brand before, and I had only heard it mentioned on other blogs a few times - so I was pretty excited to see what it was all about. They sent me over some of their "must have" nail colors, as well as one of their new products - the graffiti eyeliner pen.

I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner pens. It's seriously like lining your eyes with a marker - you get awesome control and the color payoff is usually fantastic. It's great for people who like the look of liquid liner but might have trouble keeping their hand steady enough to apply it with a brush. Personally, my hands shake uncontrollably - so this works out for me :o)

Available here for $8.00 .. I tried out the Navy Blue one.
Like I said, you get great color pay off and the navy blue really POPS. It's not a typical navy that borderlines the look of black once you put it on. It's a deep blue, but it's not dark by any means. I've got blue eyes and it enhances them really nicely. The tip of the pen is sort of flexible, as well. So it's great for doing winged out edges because it's easy to "flick". If you're looking to try out liquid liner pens for the first time - this is a great product to start with. The lid snaps on, as well - which keeps it from getting dried out too quickly, which is a major bonus for me.



Now although I had never tried them before - all of the blog posts I read in the past about Eyeko have focused on their nail polishes. Apparently these little buggers have become somewhat of a "cult classic" product and I'm happy to say that I agree to how awesome they are. I tried out 3 shades:

Posh Polish, Tea Rose Polish, & Petite Polish
(all 3 are available in a set with 2 others here for $21)
I really loved these polishes because of how well they covered in just one coat. I didn't notice any streakiness or anything, and I actually painted over a french manicure that I'd gotten with the Tea Rose polish & check out after just one coat (there is a glitter topcoat overtop):



You really can't see the white tips AT ALL! And please bear with the fact that this is a blackberry pic because my camera battery is currently charging :)  I was very impressed with the color payoff & the 3 colors are extremely WEARABLE shades. Tea Rose is a beautiful dark pink, Petite is a very girly light pink (which is one of those colors that gives you an instant HAND TAN), and Posh is a very chill brown color that's an awesome neutral to have in your collection. Brushes aren't too fluffy and the bottles are cool, too since they're not the "typical" nail polish bottle shape. Loved these polishes & I'd reccomend all 3 of these pretty pretty shades :)


If you're inerested in checking out Eyeko - make sure you enter the code E8814 when placing your order for a free gift! They've also got some pretty good free shipping deals going on now, as well! Let me know what you're planning on trying & I'll talk to you all soon! MWAH xo


Photobucket