Rain Cosmetics Review!

I've had the best luck in the world when it comes to companies asking me to review products. I usually am holding my breath HOPING that whatever they send me doesn't suck - and I've yet to be let down. Rain Cosmetics is the maker of probably some of the hottest looking makeup packaging to ever exist. I opened the box and my eyes freakin' lit up. They say they make the "prettiest makeup in the world" and shit, they are not lying. They're out of Vegas so their products are humidity and heat friendly, too - which I think is so so so cool and innovative. They are a high end brand so their prices are a bit higher than most, but you get great quality products in beauuuutiful packaging.

I decided to do a video on these products since I feel like videos show off packaging more than just regular ol' pictures do. My favorite products was their Rain Proof Mascara which made my lashes look BEAUTIOUS. It's a lifting mascara that also has some of the best separating qualities I've ever seen. Just a super great brand all around & I hope you guys enjoy the review below!





Products Can be Purchased at www.raincosmetics.com !!
Subscribe to our youtube channel here <3


Photobucket