Products for a Flawless Face

You guys ask me a lot of questions about what "daily routine" products I use. Even though I don't stick to the same foundation and bronzer and concealer and what not all year round - I decided to make a video going over my swear by (and most used) face products that I think help me achieve what I consider to be a "flawless face". I hate doing long posts on multiple products, so I wrapped everything into one neatly packaged video for you. I'll post links below on where to purchase all the products seen in this video and I hope that it answered some of your questions. Let me know if you have any comments or concerns and don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel at www.youtube.com/unnecessarydrama .. Love ya, bitches!



Products used:
 
Veil Mineral Primer: www.hourglasscosmetics.com
Illuminare Mineral Foundation: www.illuminarecosmetics.com
Some Kind of Gorgeous: www.benefitcosmetics.com
Confessions of a Concealaholic: www.benefitcosmetics.com
Translucent Mattifying Powder: www.eyeslipsface.com
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer: www.toofaced.com
Gotta Glow Blush: www.eyeslipsface.com
High Beam: www.benefitcosmetics.com
 
Thank you for reading, babes! 


Photobucket