I Seriously Have a Crush on These Brushes

Makeup brushes aren't typically items I spend my time ooh-ing and aah-ing over. Sure, I love them and they're pretty essential in my daily life.. but usually I'm obsessing over lipgloss or eyeshadow or some other wonderfully sparkly product. But thanks to the folks over at Cliche cosmetics - I am officially in love with this brush set they sent me to review. Big time love. The real deal kind.

I'm a packaging whore, we all know this. So if you want to guarantee that I'll love something - make it cute and even better - make it zebra print:


... are you trying to seduce me, Cliche???


This super adorable brush set runs $25.00 and I am happy to announce that they're quality brushes, as well. Love when things are cute and they don't suck. They remind me a lot of E.L.F. brushes (which just so happen to be some of my favorites) and they come in a super convenient clear carrying case. But seriously - how hot are these? I've been using the eyeshadow brush everyday & the face brush is great for doing highlights and contouring since it's not too too fluffy. Super soft, too - which always makes me happy :o) A great set to pick up if you're looking to expand your brush collection & get a little bit of everything.

Cliche also took the time to send me a few other products to try, including one of their customizable eyeshadow palettes & a sample of their minty fresh lip glaze. They have a ton of shadow colors available to customize palettes and they're super pigmented and long lasting. A 6 pan palette (2 large and 4 small) is only $35.00 which is a great deal for a full palette. They do have a few professionally designed ones already made if you're looking for coordinated color schemes. They have a bunch of "HD" colors, too - which are SUPER bright and have glitter in them - making them perfect for dance teams, cheer squads, performers, etc...



Lip Glaze is a clear, fresh, minty lipgloss that is PERFECT for going overtop of matte lipsticks to add a little bit of sheen. Plus, the mint scent is pretty intense - so it gives you fresh breath, too! A full size tube is $10.00 and makes a great addition to any makeup collection since it's so versatile.


So if you guys are interested - head over to www.clichecosmetics.com and check out all that this fun brand has to offer. And for goodness sakes - get a set of those schexy brushes!!


Photobucket