Oh Just Some Bitching About Fashion..

I haven't done a bitchy post in a long time. Too long, if you ask me. I ranted a good 3 month's ago about the Urban Decay "All Over Your Goddamn Face" Shadow  & it's been a good 6 months since I told you how much I hate Michelle Tanner and her eye makeup. Basically, we were all due for a good rant.

I posted about this on twitter earlier. For those of you who don't follow me - @kelspot .. jump on it. Anyways - I don't get this white tights trend that I seem to be seeing so much of these days. What set me off was seeing some girl post a twitpic of her outfit of the day and she was seriously like 28 years old and wearing white tights and maryjane shoes. Obviously, my first assumption was - "Oh, She's probably going to work. Clearly she is a Little Bo Peep Impersonator" - then I realized, probably not.


There's a trend between these 3 images. Would you like to know what it is?
I will tell you!
All 3 of these girls are AT LEAST 18 years old, but thanks to their choice in legwear -
They successfully look 11!
CONGRATULATIONS, GIRLS!!!!!!


Seriously, though! At 22 years old, I do not want to look exactly like I did in 1996 going to church on Easter. You don't have to agree with me and if you are thinking "but omg I just bought white tights and I look so chic and classic in them!" - that's fine. Wear them to prom for all I care. I'm just telling you that I think they're a great way to make yourself look like you're going to your 6th grade graduation.

I'm not big into this whole like RISKY FASHION thing. Some of the mannequins at Forever 21 make me double take and say "Really? You want me to wear a jean jacket with a sheer t-shirt underneath with a pink bra over top of the t-shirt? With ripped leggings? And cowboy boots? Oh and don't forget the tutu style skirt. That's perfect for work - my boss will love that." And the thing is - all those girls up there would have looked really cute if they'd have just skipped rocking the casper legs. There's nothing wrong with expressing yourself with fashion, but just remember that if you look dumb - I'm going to tell you. And wearing white tights past the age of 11 is unacceptable in my book. Aside from giving you Benjamin Button syndrome - they are not flattering at all! If you think your legs look big outside of tights, wait until you slip them into the white wonders. They'll look like marshmallows. SKIP THE TIGHTS, PEOPLE. SKIP THEM.


CUTE!


PASS!




Just say no.


Photobucket




Dont forget to enter!! Click here for rules & how to enter!