Foxy Four Eyes

Well it was a long, anxious 8 days. Last Tuesday I headed into America's Best since I was driven over the edge after driving home from visiting my boyfriend at school and having semi-blurred vision the entire way. The doc concluded that I needed specs for seeing far away. Picked out 2 pairs and then they broke the news...

"7-10 business days."

Eff my life I am the most impatient person EV-ERRRRRR. 

So today (day 9, mind you) - I called those bitches. And was told "oh yeah.. they're here". First off - thanks for calling and telling me. Second off - I will be there in 5 minutes.


 


If you guys are looking for glasses - I got both of these for $125 (including an eye exam) at America's Best. My employer, unfortunately, doesn't provide vision insurance - so that was a FANTASTIC price in my opinion for all of that with no type of coverage. It'd have  been even cheaper but the maroon frames were made by the vividly talented ex-host of America's Funniest Home Videos - Daisy Fuentes and APPARENTLY in some parallel universe - she is considered "designer". That bitch.

Either way I'm cool with my new look and I'm not totally blind so I'm not going to have to wear them every second of everyday which is also nice. I dig it.