Breathing!

You fools kill me..

CRACK ME RIGHT UP.

When I am getting not just one, but MULTIPLE emails, from you sass apples asking me if I still have a pulse because I haven't posted in a week - you seriously make my flippin' day. Hilariousness.

To be honest I've been holding off on posting until 2 of my most recently anticipated orders come in. I was informed by the fine staff of America's Best last week that my eyeballs are having some trouble seeing things in the distance. Fantastic. So I needed to pick out 2 pairs of peepers. I mostly need them for driving and (obviously) distance, so I don't think they'll be a facial staple or anything. Either way, accessories for the FACE are kind of a big deal so clearly, I'll be needing your approval. Feel free to call me 4 eyes.

Secondly, I put in an order with amiclubwear.com, which I'm aware totally makes me sound like Snooki, but seriously I got 3 pairs of HOT GORGEOUS WONDERFUL boots for $50. And one pair looks JUST like Louboutins. Call me crazy but I don't really dig paying over $1,000 for one pair of actual Louboutins. I know, I am a frugal, cheapskate bitch. Anyways - they have a great clearance section so pop over to their website if you're looking for boots of any type. From cowboy to stripper to ugg-style. They have it. And for like $12. Just spend over $50 or else you're going to pay $30 in shipping :o)

Um okay so there is your proof that
1. I love you guys
and
2. I am breathing

I'll have some fun for you soon! MWAH xo