Getting New Stuff Seriously Rules.

I get bored with things really easily. Luckily, for my boyfriend, he is not one of those things because he isn't electronic. When it comes to electronics, I've had like a two-year tolerance. I've never had a cell phone longer than that two year mark because I just get bored with them. I'm the same way with cameras (although sometimes I'm left with no choice because my rough housing causes their early demise).. I realize this is an expensive habit and recently I got sick and tired of it & decided to do my homework & find two devices that I figured would satisfy me for AT LEAST 3 years. At least.

As stupid as it sounds.. if something looks cute - I am way more compelled to hang onto it. My last cell phone (the voyager) was not cute & it's touch screen made me want to kill myself. My last camera (some Kodak thing) was also no beauty queen & it's "maybe I'll work today" 'tude made me impartial to it. So my bug kicks in & tells me it's time to move on & I don't resist temptation:






LOVE. IN FREAKIN' LOVE. I never had a blackberry before & at this point, I don't know if I'll ever want to own anything else ever again. I can do everything on this phone & I'm so glad that I didn't cave & get the droid like the salesman wanted me to because everything he highlighted that was so special about the droid.. the blackberry has it, too. Plus the droid's touchscreen was a huge turn-off & the keyboard wasn't raised which bothered me. Extremely happy with the Curve 8530 & now I can respond to e-mails on the go, too :) Makes my life much easier. If you're thinking about getting one - please e-mail me with any questions & I'd be happy to help ( kelspot@gmail.com) .. Plus it's FREAKIN PURPLE. Hello?!?!!?

The second sex pot is my new Fuji Film Fine Pix camera which has proven to be one of the simplest cameras to ever use & I've only had it for like a day and a half now. I got this thing for $70 on amazon (not even kidding - it was $130 at best buy) & it's so compact & little & perfectly portable. Another huge plus is that it doesnt have a lens that comes out (which has caused all of my other cameras to bite the dust) - so that was great. I did get a case ( a zebra one, thanks ) for the little bugger to hopefully prolong his lifespan. He's way too cute to die. Seriously.
OH! And he has a blog mode which automatically adjusts picture sizes down to make them easy to upload so you best believe I'll be using that ;)

Ahhhh.. fresh electronics.