Sianara My Pretties.. I'm Goin Surfin!

Well here we are on the last day of 2009... Craziness.

I'm not a big fan of change. Infact, even after leaving jobs that I've absolutely despised - I've had a little sense of "aw man, I actually am gonna miss that". I think it's more of a routine that I get into. So when an entire year, let alone an entire DECADE, comes to a close... yeah, it's weird. But 2009 was fabulous & I have no doubts in my mind that 2010 will be even better. As long as the Backstreet Boys go on tour.


ANYWHO,
I figured I should post before I kick off the festivities of today & hit the road tomorrow to spend my first 3 days of 2010 in utter & complete style. While all the other schmucks in Pennsylvania are outside m.f'ing the snow while shoveling it off their front porches, I will be surfing. Indoors. With my best friends. At this absolutely wonderful creation:


That, my friends, is just a small snippet of the Kalahari indoor water park.
and yes... you can surf indoors there! COWABUNGA.

 

So needless to say, I probably won't be posting until around the 4th of the month so here's me wishing you guys a great (and safe) new years eve tonight. Thanks, like always, for reading & being pretty and I can't wait to provide you guys with more sarcastic posts in 2010. Sianara!