Because I Know You're Pretty AND Compassionate..

While at work, I often find myself browsing news websites and reading little stories about little towns. Today, I stumbled across an article about a 7 year old boy named Nate Elfrink. Nate has had a brain tumor since he was 20 months old and even through intense chemotherapy - the tumor keeps coming back.

Well it just so happens that Nate is a huge fan of Christmas, like myself, and his town in Ohio has vowed to give him the best freakin Christmas that they can. They want to try and flood his mailbox with Christmas cards from people all over the place and you know what that means...

Follow the leader and send this little boy some Christmas LOVE!
All of the information about Nate can be found in this article, and if you'd like to send a card you can send it to the following address:

Mr. Nate Elfrink
2415 Taylor Blair Rd.
West Jefferson OH 43162

Honestly, I think absolutely nothing feels better than giving - especially around the Holidays. If you've been looking for a way to help make the holidays a little bright for someone ... I can't think of a better way.

Let me know if you're sending some cheer Nate's way..
I already did :o)