My New Skincare Arsenal

So fantastic way to kick off my week today: come home to a lovely AVON box sitting on my porch :o) To be specific, we're talking mark. (which is one of my favorite lines ever ever ever). I had tried a sample of one of their moisturizers called "matte chance" a week or so ago and I totally fell in love with the crap. I've mentioned it before - but I love matte stuff. Maybe some grudge I have against oil... not really sure. But anyways, I actually didn't get any makeup with this order - just a bunch of skin care stuff which is also one of my favorite things. Go figure, though - I put in an order last week uh-gain with AVON & ordered a bunch of makeup. I need help.

So here's the three things that came today:


Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion $15

 

Mist Opportunity Multi-Tasking Refresher $8

 

Light Bright Lighten & Depuff Eye Gel (hook-up) $8


If you're looking for a good moisturizer that's lightweight and won't leave you feeling greasy - you are honestly not going to find anything better than matte chance. It comes in a little pot which has a special dispenser that you push down on the disc and it dispenses the perfect amount so you don't waste anything. I highly highly recommend this, especially if you're prone to oily skin. The mist opportunity was something I'd been interested in trying for awhile & I was impressed with how big it was. It feels really light weight and fresh, and I'm going to use it under my makeup in the mornings since it really "wakes your skin up". It doesn't feel oily at all, either (which was my only worry about it). The eye gel is the only thing I'm a little sketch about. Obiviously, I'm not sure if it's working yet since I just got it - but the thing is a hook up treatment (aka, pretty small) and i had to squeeze it preeetttyy hard in order to get to product to come out. Granted, you don't use that much - but still. For $8 I'm hoping it at least works because lord knows my dark circles need all the help they can get.

If you guys have any questions - you can always shoot me an e-mail (kelspot@gmail.com) and I'll be happy to help. Let me know if you all plan on trying any of these! You can find all the products I picked up on mark.'s website here: www.meetmark.com





p.s. I wanted to thank my wonderful twinny for the amazing KVZ purse she sent me last week :o) that girl knows me all too well & I'm so happy we're buddies now! Keep your eyes on your mailbox this week, woman ;o) There's somethin on the horizon!