No Matter Where in the US I am.. I Feel at Home in Sephora!

Well guys I have officially made it alive through my first business trip. Classes are over & I'm feeling great about how the trip went. I was here with Jerry, who is the "big boss man" of our company and also was the one who taught the class. We went out to dinner tonight & I got to tell him a lot of my ideas and I'm feeling really great about what I went to school for. He thinks I'm a great marketing person & I'm really excited for my career in the future. It's a great feeling - never dreamed I'd feel this way if you'd have asked me a year ago!!

After class today, Jerry wanted to go shopping for his wife so we went to the mall & he set me free in there for an hour or so. I walked through and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw that magical black and white sign. Seeepphhhooorrraaaaa :o)


Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box - $38 [came with a mini primer potion]
Sephora "Tricks of the Trade" Perfection Primer - $18
Oion [trial size] rub out dry cleanser - $10
Claire's Nail Polishes (just threw these in!) - $4 each




Swatches from the Urban Decay Palette.. they're so sparkly - I wish you could see them better in this picture but I really love "Kiddie Pool" [light blue with glitter] and "Uzi" [white with silver] .. The brush in there is nice but I probably won't use it.. it's a little bit small for my liking and sorta stiff. The reason I'll pay a little more for UD shadows is because of how pigmented they are and the colors are really unique. Can't beat their packaging, either. Honestly, I'd have never bought this palette just by seeing it online but seeing how sparkly and pigmented these shadows are in person... sold.


I have yet to truly "try out" the foundation primer but I've been looking for one and I trust Sephora lol.. I had somewhat of a shiny spot in the middle of my forehead when I got out of the shower so I put some on and it definitely tamed it. I'm hoping it makes my powder/foundation last longer, too. That's the main reason I wanted it. It says it has "pink pearls" in it to add a luminous quality to skin, but it had no real color which was okay with me.  It's a bit perfumy which I don't mind but some people do. I'm also interested to try the dry shampoo.I'll probably just use it on mostly my bangs/roots - but I heard some good things about this brand & it wasn't super expensive. The Claire's polish is great, though! I just used it and I love the color. It's very matte so if you like shiny nails, use a top coat - but it goes on great and really smoothly. The brush is a little "fluffy", but I got around it. Good, cheap, polishes!

Well guys I'm going ti finish packing and mentally prepare myself to head to the airport at 5:30am. I love you all and enjoy your weekends!