b.liv by cellnique Review + Free Samples for You Courtesy of Meee!

So I was asked to try out this line called b.liv by cellnique. I had never heard of it before, so I was anxious to give the products a whirl - especially since I'm always on the hunt for a good face care routine. The gal I dealt with (Selina) was amazingly friendly & very helpful with everything, so I want to say thank you to her for being so wonderful to me! They sent me 4 different products - "Off with Those Heads" which is a serum, "Squeaky Clean" which is a cleansing gel, "Leach Me" which is a moisturizing mask, and "Glow & Shine" which is a deep cleaning mask. I will warn you guys that prices are a little on the high side - but if you're looking for a good brand to invest in, this one is certainly worth checking out.. If you want more info on specific products - click the name to be taken to the site's information page on that specific product.




These are "Leach Me" & "Off with Those Heads"



These are "Squeaky Clean" and "Glow & Shine"
[these were in the old packaging, so I showed product consistency instead!]


  • Leach Me - This product was so incredibly intriguing to me since it's an actual MASK with eye holes, a nose hole, & a mouth hole that you lay over your face. It's said to brighten, hydrate, & prevent signs of aging on your face. You get 3 masks in the package, and the recommended usage is 2-3 times a week. I'll probably do this once a week, but that's just me. It does burn your face a little bit when you use it but I don't mind that since that makes me feel like it's actually doing something. My face felt unbelievably soft after I peeled it off and all you do is wipe off the extra serum. Left it on for 20 minutes & my face definitely felt softer and looked brighter.
  • Off with Those Heads - This one is absolutely my favorite product that I received. If you have issues with blackheads or whiteheads - you're crazy if you don't pick this up. It's going to loosen all the oil and junk that gets into your pores and make it basically effortless for you to remove. It makes your skin feel really tight and fresh after you use it & it gives an almost "minty" after feel. You can use this in the morning and the evening & all you need is a pea sized amount for your whole face. Works fantastic on your T-Zone & cuts down oil, as well.
  • Squeaky Clean - This is a great everyday face wash since it keeps your face clear and also has a very gentle exfoliate - so it's not going to make your face raw if you use it everyday. The smell is like a minty/herbal type of deal and it both applies & washes off really easily - which is a big plus. This is another one that leaves my face feeling "minty fresh" and tight. You definitely end up feeling "squeaky clean" which I think is the entire point of washing your face before bed. I've tried some crappy drug store buys in the past and after you wash your face with them - you end up with like a greasy sheen left over. After you use S.C. - your face feels fresh & bright. My forehead had a little bit of a breakout, as well - and after 3 days of use I'm almost 100% clear. Can you argue with that??
  • Glow & Shine - This was a very interesting product. The consistency is almost like a thick, white clay that has gentle exfoliates in it, as well. You're supposed to use this 2-3 times a week, and I think that's a safe bet of what I'll do. My skin definitely feels moisturized after I use this, and you do end up with a brighter looking face, as well. There aren't many masks I've used that I've said "Yeah, I'm going to do this every week" - but with this one, I really am going to. Another great thing is that since it's thick - a little bit goes a long way. I recommend scrubbing it into your skin a little bit, too, instead of just smearing it on. The exfoliates really do work & this is a great product if you're looking for a way to brighten and moisturze a couple times a week. 

So would I recommend this brand? Absolutely. 100%. Infact, cellnique was so generous that they allowed me to let you guys try out their fabulous "Off with Those Heads" product for free!  

Just e-mail fbfreesample@blivskin.com .. You must include "UNNECESSARY DRAMA" as the subject & enter your name & mailing address in the body of the e-mail. They are willing to ship internationally - so those of your overseas are not left out! Please take advantage of this, you guys!


If you'd like more information on this fantastic brand or you want to make a purchase (they offer free shipping.. that includes internationally!) - visit the website http://www.blivskin.com/ .. Hope you guys give them a try. Like I said, I know the prices are pretty high - but if you're really desperate for a good brand, I would say this would be a great investment. If you're not sure, give the sample a go! It can't hurt! :o)