Jesse's Girl Eyeshadows Review + Win Her Shadows!

So I've been talking about a new brand called "Jesse's Girl" and I was fortunate enough to receive some samples from them to try out for you guys. Let me start off by saying that this company is extremely inexpensive & is available both online and in some drug stores (I saw it in my local Rite Aid). I was extremely extremely impressed by everything that Jesse sent me. They have a lot of different types of shadows (loose pigments, palettes, creme shadows, etc...) and all of them are super high quality. Honestly, I'd compare this brand along the lines of MAC and Urban Decay, but obviously at a much lower price point. Can't beat it.


First Up are the:

Bejeweled Eye Shadow Quads: $4.99 each or $17 for the full set of four!


Quads open (they come with applicators but i took them out)


Swatches

The bejeweled quads are probably my favorite product that was sent to me since the palette colors work really well together & are all super blendable. The colors are really pigmented (I love the gold on on the brown quad) and they're perfect to throw in your purse for touch-ups, too. Most of them are shimmery or metallic, but there are a few matte shades in there, as well. Investing in the set of four would probably be your best bet since you get such a variety in each palette (plus you can't beat $17 for 16 shadows). Pretty big mirror space, too :o)



Next up are the:

Color my World Baked Shadows - $4.99 or $17 for all four


Swatches

The thing that I love about these colors that you don't really see that well in the picture is that you really do get both of the colors with each application. The green and gold one is absolutely beeeaauutiful & these are very very silky on your skin. They are baked, so they're a little bit lighter than a typical metallic shade would be which is great.  Once again, they're very very pigmented and go on smooth. If I had to reccommend just one, I'd say go for the green/gold, but once again the set of 4 for $17 is a great deal.


Next Up are the:

Stardust Powder Eyeshadows: $4.49 each or $24.00 for all 6


The shadows are huge!


Swatches

The stardust eyeshadows are pretty light (aside from the black one, duh), so they're great for highlighting. They're all either metallic or glittery, so there's no matte shades here. The black one does have flecks of glitter in it which is really pretty when you apply it. The glitter doesn't fall off, either, like most other glittery shadows. Plus the size of the shadow is huge, and the packaging is really pretty, too :o) The black one is my favorite, though. If you like doing smokey eyes, this is a must have for sure.


Next we've got:

Creme Eyeshadows: $3.99 each


Swatches

I know the one in the middle looks blue in the picture, but it's actually this really beautiful irrdescent purple color. I'm usually not the biggest fan of creme shadows but these ones go on really smooth and aren't streaky like most of them are. I would reccommend applying them over a primer just as you would with any creme shadow, but the colors are way brighter than I expected. If you have oily skin, you might have a little trouble with getting these to stick, but that's the only issue I could see with them. The purple one is my favorite!


Next are the:

  Single Pan Eyeshadows: $3.99


"Sting" & "Wicked"


Swatches

These are their regular eyeshadows and once again, you get a TON of product for the $3.99 price point! Both colors were really pigmented right off the bat and they are both very shimmery. Wicked is more along the lines of a matte shade with glitter in it and sting is more of a straight metallic. If you're looking to try just a few products from them, I'd recommend picking a couple of these up. For the price, you can't beat it. Packaging is sleek, too.


Finally!:

  Eye dusts! $3.99 each / $24 for 7 / $92.50 for all 28!


My 3 favorite swatches:
Pink Glitz
Sunstone
Trouble Maker

I will just go ahead and say that these eye dusts blow every other eye dust out of the water. Forget MAC, forget Urban Decay, forget NYX... This is the best ones I have ever tried. The pigments are GOORGEOUSS and they are all so super shimmery that they work well alone or over top of your shadows. They make beautiful highlights and will work with just about any skin tone out there. Honestly, if you have the money, I'd invest in the full set. You will not regret it.


To celebrate!
I'm giving away four eye dusts from Jesse's Girl!

   Blue Moon, Fruit Punch, Pixie Dust, & Peek-a-Boo

To enter:
  1. Being a follower enters you automatically
  2. Leave a comment on this post with your e-mail for an additional entry
  3. Follow me on Twitter & retweet a link to this (include @kelspot so I can find it) for another 2 entries
  4. Post this on your blog & get an additional 6 entries
All in all, you can get 10 entries :o)
Winners will be picked randomly on Monday, October 12th


Hope you all enjoyed this review & you'll consider picking up some Jesse's Girl shadows :o) Let me know if you plan on doing so and make sure you enter the giveaway! I am so excited to let you all try out Jesse's Girl for yourself. I know you'll love it as much as I do :o)

xoxo