Catching Up!

Hey Lovelies :o) It has been such a crazy weekend! I worked both Saturday & Sunday and boyfriend is home from school, too - so it's been a lot of running around over the past 2 days. I'm currently on the last day of my seven freakin' day stretch at work - and I feel pretty damn accomplished for not killing anybody. AAAAnyways, I wanted to let you know about some things that I have coming up & also fill you in on some amazing crap that I did yesterday.

I have been working with a super amazingly awesome makeup company called Jesse's Girl cosmetics and I got tons (and I mean TONS... I freakin' love Jesse - she is amazing!) of samples to try out and report back to you guys on. I have been giving everything a go over the past few days and tomorrow (since I'm off.. WAHOO!), I plan on doing a really big review and giving you guys tons of new ideas for things to buy. They're super inexpensive and the quality is comparable to MAC - and yeah I'll say it - I think it's even a little bit better.. SO THERE! Tons of stuff to tell you guys about, going to be a big post. If you wanna check it out in the meantime - here's a link to her site: http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/

Also, if you're not already signed up - make sure you put your e-mail in to participate in the lip gloss swap I'm hosting. You go out and buy a new lipgloss and mail it to the partner I assign you and TA-DA! You get one in return! Even if you don't have a Blogger account, you can sign up since I allow those kind of comments. Make sure if you are signed up that you help spread the word by putting this banner on your blog & linking back:


Click on the image to be taken to the post


Finally, me, boyfriend, and our friends Matt, Julia, & George all went out for our first Halloween Adventure of the season. All five of us are really into Halloween - so we were all really excited to get out there after having such a great time last year. We went to "Castle Blood" which is an interactive Haunted House in Beallsville, PA - about an hour from Pittsburgh where we live. It was really fun & they gave us little plastic fangs on the way out for "making it out alive" so of course, we wore them the entire way home (complete with an insane jam session to "Party in the USA") and then into the movie theater. We saw Zombieland and I'll tell you what - it is one of my new favorite movies of all time. Totally my kind of humor. If you liked Superbad or anything like that - you gotta see it. Just a really, really good movie. Throw in a trip to Eat N' Park at 1:30am & you have yourself one perfect night. Can't wait to do it all over again next weekend, guys!

Well I hope you all enjoyed your weekends & are loving the fall weather as much as I am. Happy back to work tomorrow (not for me.. SUCKAS!) & I'll hit you all up with that review tomorrow.

xoxo