Best Nail Art Pen.. EVER! + ULTA Haul

Hi Guuuyyysss..

So I just did my nails with this nail art pen that I got from ULTA today and I'm so happy and excited about it that I had to do a post right this instant! IMMEDIATELY.

Soo Sally Hansen makes this little beaut and I have dealt with my fair share of shitty nail art pens. I resorted to using toothpicks and Q-tips for awhile, but obviously those were pretty hit or miss. Mostly miss. Anyways, this one is seriously just like drawing with a marker.. not too much product comes out & it goes on really evenly. You don't even have to squeeze or apply pressure. I'm actually pretty sure that God himself created this project and sent it to ULTA especially for me to find.


I got the black one and I wanna say it was $5.99.. It's no more than $7, I know that. But seriously, I might be getting these in every color - THAT'S how much I like them. Here's how my nails came out:



and yeah - I am obsessed with Zebra!

So case & point - you need to get this pen if you like doing anything remotely creative with your nails! Like I said, I got mine at ULTA. They didn't have a huge selection of colors, but they had some. I'm sure you can find them at drug stores, too.

Aside from that, I got some other stuff at Ulta today, too. I wanted to get a skinny straightener so I could use it to curl my hair, too since I hate heating up the curling iron AND the straightener. Plus my curling iron is too skinny, I always end up looking like Curly Sue when I use it. Sooo I got the cutest Zoe straightener ever for $29.99. Came with a travel pouch, too which will be swell for when I go to Kentucky next week for work:



I've heard mixed reviews about the brand but I don't really mind. I have the wet2straight straightener, too, so I'm just going to use this when i want some curl or just need to do my bangs. Plus it's cute :) Like I always say - sucker for shelf appeal.


I also got some other random stuff... I got a heat protector for my hair since I straighten it a ton in the winter time and always use heat on it. It's the got2b brand, and I tend to like them - so let's hope they don't let me down.. I got 2 things from "Prestige" (is anyone else thinking Step Brothers when they heard that brand name?? lol), which is a brand I've never heard of. I'd post pictures but the images on their site aren't helpful at all lol.. I don't think you can buy through them via the web. I just got a lipstick & a shadow, though.. pretty standard. If they blow me away, I'll let you know.

So now that I've officially proposed to the nail art pen, I'm gonna call it a day. I have a really exciting event coming up for all you readers by the end of the month thanks to yet another amazing company that has contacted me. Stay tuned ;o) 

p.s. like the new layout?!