Serious Taggage

So I was tagged by the lovely Katie of "A Hokie & A Wahoo". For real, I'm flattered. It's lovely to know that people actually want to know some little quirks about me. I used to fill things to this nature out on myspace back in my hay day and I have to say, I missed a good survey. So since nothing really went on yesterday that I have to update you about.. here we go:

1) What are you wearing right now? Oh it's fantastic so I'm super glad you asked.. A Red thermal with black diamonds on it (literally DRAWN diamonds.. we're not talking anything flashy here, folks) and my boyfriends sweat pants that are MAGICALLY WARM. He is never ever getting these back.

2) What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? I recently re-read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. They're making it into a movie this year, and I read it as a senior in highschool and loved it. I recommend reading the book first before you go see the move. It's a little bit graphic (a young girl is raped and murdered, the story is her point of view from heaven looking down on how her family is grieving/interacting with her killer unknowingly) - but the author of the book was actually raped as a college student (she has a memoir about this called Lucky.. another interesting read). Seriously, good stuff. And I'm not a huge reader.

3) Do you nap a lot? I just woke up from like a half hour nap and thought to myself: "I really suck at taking naps" because when I wake up, I rarely feel better.. I just want to continue to lay around and be lazy.. Defeating the purpose.

4) Who was the last person you hugged? The boyfriend.

5) What's your current obsession/addiction? I'm always addicted to buffalo chicken.. it's kind of embarrassing because my friends can always predict what I'm going to order when we go out, even if we have never been there before. I'm also pretty into Twitter right now. The concept is so ridiculously simple that it's infectious. If you also Twitter, feel free to follow me (my link is on the righthand side at the top).

6) What was the last thing you said out loud? "Okay seeya" .. Mom was leaving.

7) What websites do you always visit when you go online? Blogger, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, eBay, & occasionally Worldwinner (which is a great online gaming site where you can win money playing simple games like solitaire, word games, strategy games, etc... if you're into that - it's worth checking out! Just stay away if funds are tight because man is it addicting.. my boyfriend thinks I'm insane)

8) What was the last item you bought? Lunch from a terrible Chinese buffet today. I bothered my boyfriend to go there so bad and felt pretty lame when we got there and everything was lukewarm and gross. I paid in order to make him a little less annoyed with me haha! I guess when your buffet is $6.25 a person though.. you're getting what you pay for.

9) What is your most challenging goal? Right now it's finding a job that puts my major to work. I just graduated in December with a Bachelor of Science in Advertising/Marketing. I graduated at the worst time possible economically and finding a job that is relevant to my degree has been a challenge and a half. Let's hope things work out for me in that department because DAMN it is frustrating.

10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Pittsburgh. It's where I'm from and I love this city more than anything. Thank God my boyfriend does, too or we'd have some serious issues to work out in the future!

11) Favorite Vacation spot? I will never tire of Disney World. I do not care what anyone says, once you are there - you remember how much you LOVE that place and how amazing it is. I feel like this is such a cliche' answer, but it really is my favorite.

12) Say something to the person who tagged you: I came across Katie's blog randomly and saw some pictures from her wedding and was TOTALLY touched. Her captions were so inspirational and moving, I almost cried reading them. Her blog makes me so excited to get married and have a family. She just seems soo happy. And I'm happy for her!

13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Okay, for the past like.. year and a half I have been waking up at like 3am absolutely STARVING. I know that eating late at night (let alone in the middle of your SLEEPING REGIMEN) is TERRIBLE for you, and I am a health food nut, so it's weird that I give into this but I absolutely cannot resist the urge. Literally, falling back asleep is impossible until I eat something.. even if it's a piece of freaking cheese. I hate it and I have tried eating something right before my cut off (which is 10pm).. but it still never fails. I'm weird.

14) You are on the Oregon Trail. How are things going? On Oregon Trail day in elementary school, I would help the teacher clean the classroom instead. I'm serious. I don't think I ever played this game. LAME ALERT!

15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! I have this pair of lime green stilettos that I'm attached to. I wore them to a funeral once.. which is bad. And I still get made fun of for by my ex-room mates who questioned this outfit when I told them where I was going. It seriously wasn't bad though! I had on long, black, wide leg pants, a green button down shirt, and a black dressy jacket over it. Not that bad! I guess just the sheer idea of wearing lime green stilettos to a funeral is hard to get past.

16) Name one thing you can not live with out: Love. I'm a love addict. Giving love or getting love - both feel amazing.

17) Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? I had a longer version of Victoria Beckham's bob thing in the summer but when I went back to the hairdresser (same one who cut it the first time) and told her I wanted the same thing, it was like she was in a rush to get me out of there and didn't even cut anything but my bangs. Wanted to punch her.

18) What is your most embarrassing moment? I got "pantsed" in Universal Studios on a Band Trip senior year. Thank goodness I was wearing a thong and that family of 10 was walking 6 feet behind us. My friends are assholes :o)


So now I have to tag 3 people soo I'm going to choose:
- Classy In Philadelphia
- Wearing Mascara
and
- Legally Pink & Green

All three of their blogs are awesome & very cute (which is always a plus). I look forward to seeing their answers :o)

My boyfriend wants to go sled riding at like midnight tonight because he wants to watch some UFC fight with his friends first. Here's to hoping the hill isn't full of drunk 17 year olds like it typically is. Anyone under the age of 18 infuriates me anymore.

Oh well.. hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading <3 xoxo