Help Kelli Choose a Prom Look!

So for those of you who haven't been readers for awhile, I do makeup every year for a few girls for prom and homecoming. The dance is coming up next week and my good friend Kelli (sweet name, right?) had me do a "trial run" to try and decide what direction we wanted to go in terms of eye makeup.

I did two different looks on her and we're having a tough time deciding - so I figured who better to turn to than my loyal and gorgeous readers, right? RIGHT. Here's a a picture of her dress so you have an idea of what we're trying to match to:

Hotness!


So onto the good stuff.. Here are the two different looks.
Let us know if you like "Darker" or "Bluer" better by commenting below!


Oh! And remember - she'll have fake lashes on, too..
We just threw a little liq liner on the edges
to darken up her lash line for the pictures :)

Here's a little closer look -



(we had to throw a little vogue in there)


We appreciate your help, bb's! xo

Photobucket