OPI's "Mad As A Hatter" = Obsessed

First of all, I'm going to apologize about posting about the sexiest nail polish ever because I'm pretty sure you can't get this little bitch anywhere anymore. OPI needs to learn that limited edition shades aren't cool. Especially when they're as hot as this one. I just about peed my pants when I saw my nail salon had it, so of course I barreled in front of the other girl picking her color and snatched it before she could lay her grubby little paws on it. But don't get it twisted. I am determined to get this. Even if it means paying some hustler on eBay twice the amount it's worth. I don't care. I need this to call my own.


...And that, my friends, is only after TWO COATS.
TWO FREAKING COATS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
in the words of Buddy The Elf -
i'm in love i'm in love and i don't care who knows it.

The shade is called "Mad As a Hatter" and it's part of OPI's LIMITED EDITION Alice In Wonderland Collection. They have some other colors, but none are quite as saucy as this one is. If you can still hunt this down in your local OPI retailer - run - do not walk - and purchase it. I checked my ULTA and Sephora and neither one of them had it, and the salon didn't have any extras for sale. Bitches. And of course it's out of stock on the website, too. I just checked ebay and saw one for .99 and was like "SWEET!" and then the $10.99 shipping charge punched me in the face.

The sad thing is, I will probably pay it.



Okay so I'll be sitting here in my bed staring at my hands. 
Love you guys! xo