Nailene! I Love You!

Let's start off this post by saying that the folks over at Nailene are absolutely amazing. Not only have they sent me quite a myriad of things to review for you guys - they make awesome products which makes my life even easier. Before I do reviews, I like to use the product (or in this case - wear) for a few days to really get a feel for them. I'm not into people who do the reviews fresh out of the mailing box because let's face it - you don't have a good feel for what you're even reviewing.

So anyways, I reviewed some of their "couture" full cover nails first & they went on so easily! I didn't have any trouble fitting them & the length was great (although I did have to file my thumbs down to make using my blackberry easier haha!).. I've had them on since Friday & haven't lost one yet which is also a big plus. One thing I definitely recommend when using glue-on's is to lightly buff your nail with a file before applying the glue. Make sure you apply glue to both the artificial nail AND your nail. It'll create a better bond :)


The design was really pretty & not too over the top for work, which is a big plus. The color on the nailbed is natural which was another major factor for me since I can't stand the overly pink or white looking ones. I got them done at a salon that way once and haaaated them. So these worked great for me.

They run about $6-$7 at drugstores & there are TONS available. You can even find them at Target or Wal-Mart next time you're there blowing all your money ;) I did some research and found that there are zebra tip ones! Totally need to be getting those holy CRAP! I've got some more stuff from them to review for you guys, so keep on the lookout for those. If you have any questions, wanna try nailene, or already have - let me know! As always, I'm all ears :)