Tagged.. Random Picture Time :)

So I was tagged by the lovely Sharlene from the blog *I-Lashes (cutest blog name ever.. I love that!) and typically I don't like to do a ton of personal posts because .. well .. that's not really what my blog is all about. But this was a cute idea and a short & sweet one, as well. So here's what I had to do:

1.Open your 1st Photo folder.
2.Scroll to the 10th photo.
3.Post the photo & the story behind it.



So here's what I ended up with:


Surprisingly enough, I ended up with quite a NORMAL picture from our trip to Vegas 2 summers ago. Those are my best friends Erin & Whitney and we had all turned 21 that year, so we went to Vegas :o) This is clearly before we started drinking & ended up wandering around the back lot of Mandalay Bay for a good half an hour or so in hundred degree heat.

Instead of just tagging 5 people like the rules state (because clearly, I am a rule breaker) - I'm gonna invite all of my followers to take this idea because I like it so much :o) Be sure you post a comment if you decide to do a post like this so I can stop over to your blog & check it out!