Nothing Like Supporting Future Trainwrecks...

Miley. Miley, Miley, Miley.


Now I'm no Miley hater by any means... I totally bump her stupid songs in my car and I don't want to watch her die or anything but let's face it - the girl is on a path. When you're 17 performing in booty shorts with butt clevage exposed, having sex with dated a 22 year old underwear model, and striking poses like this one while performing for the Queen:


...you're crazy Britney bound.


Here's one thing I'll give Mile-ster. The bitch has a pretty sweet clothing line with old friend (I'm sure) Max Azria at Wal-Mart. I am not typically a frequent of the clothing department at Wally World but thanks to Slut-A-Saurus Rex, I've been buying. Today, for example, I bought a couple things and of course none of them are on the website... but either way I got 2 dress shirts for $10 each. And one is zebra. CLEARLY. They also now have out their holiday dresses which are actually pretty cute:


$20.

So I guess the lesson that we all learned today was that you can be slowly spiraling out of reality and into Lindsay-Lohan-Land and still have a pretty cute clothing line. I'd say that's a win. If you haven't checked out the line yet, pop in. Like I said, I got a really cute sheer ruffle front top and a drapey white top that I can wear to work for $20 total. Who doesn't love a bargain, eh?



P.S. Don't Forget to Enter My Secret Giveaway!
It doesn't close until Monday the 14th :o)