SHUT UP It Is NOT Too Early.

I'm sick of people belly-achin' about how it's too damn early to even be talking about Christmas. Where I do think that you should hold off on throwing up a pine tree in your dining room until 12:01am on the day after Thanksgiving, I think that it's perfectly acceptable to start getting excited about Christmas as soon as November rolls around. I simply don't understand the people who think that the whole "Christmas" thing is nothing but a media circus because you cannot tell me that your inner child doesn't do a goddamn cartwheel when you walk into the mall and there are snowflakes hanging from the cieling. If they hung them up in freakin' August I would be excited. A little confused, but excited.

I don't get the Christmas hate. Is the fact that there are ornaments on sale 7 weeks before Christmas physically damaging you? Is that I-Hop holiday pancake commercial threatening to slay your family? No, they're not. The fact that you do not like Christmas coming early is not going to stop it, so shut up.

So here you go Christmas Freakin' Haters. Inner Child CRUSHERS. GRINCHES.
I am going to tell you what I want for Christmas on November 16th. And you rolling your eyes and going "OH MY GOD IT IS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET" is not going to make this post vanish... SO SUCK IT.

*AHEM*
I Would Like:



ZEBRA SNUGGIE.



Band Hero for Wii .. such a good party game


Ankle boots.. Preferably these suckas from F21



..let's face it there's WAY too much shit at ULTA I want.



This is literally a dream come true...


and finally..


Has anyone else ever played this?
I spent months of my life beating the first one..
so addictingly wonderful.


I wouldn't mind world peace & a swift kick in the ribs to all the raspberry girls out there, either.