LOTD & Urban Decay

I don't post LOTD's a lot, but yesterday - my bargain magnet pulled me into forever21 & I couldn't resist sharing . Got this dress on my lunchbreak yesterday (what did I tell you? It's one of the most dangerous things ever working 5 minutes away from my favorite mall) and  it was FIVE BUCKS! Down from $23. Win. I figured I'd wear it today since it's not frigid outside. Enjoying nice weather while you can in Pittsburgh is a law. If you're caught with a winter jacket on when we're having unseasonably warm temps - you will be arrested. Remember this if you ever come visit.








And the fabric is really super soft.. almost like silk but less static-y. If I knew anything about fabrics, I would probably know what it was called, but I definitely do not take after my mother in that department. The little cardigan thing is from Target and I got it like 2 months ago. I'm so excited that I finally have something to wear it with because I swear that little shit matches nothing else that I own. It's a weird brown.

Also - let me express my love for Urban Decay's twice baked & half baked shadows. I have been wearing them together a lot lately and they just look so pretty blended together. That's what I'm rockin today. If you get the "sustainable" palette, they're both in there (aaaand it's my favorite palette ever). I also just put an order in with mark. for some skin care stuff - so look for that review soon. Natalie gave me a sample of their matte chance lotion & I loved it, so I picked that up. I've got a weird obsession with matte... anybody else? Just me? Yeah? K.

Enjoy your Tuesdays!