MyPartyShirt.com Review!

So every once in awhile - I come across a website, or one of my friends comes across a website that I know will eventually be the arch nemesis of my bank account. My best friend Erin showed me this site & although my boyfriend has ordered a shirt from it before.. I never realized how they have EVERY SHIRT I COULD EVER WANT. Seriously, if you were born in the late 80's & adore the 90's .. you are going to be "OMG!"-ing all over this website.

Let me start by saying that I love John Stamos. I always have and I always will..


2 words: HAVE. MERCY.

Now tell me... would you ever EVER suspect that there is a Jesse and the Rippers t-shirt in existence? I know - me neither. But Erin so kindly linked me this last night and I think I peed my pants. Seriously, seeing this makes my whole entire life:
 


READ IT AND WEEP.

Seriously, everytime I browse this website I feel like I have to tell people about it. There are so many amazingly wonderful shirts, I don't even know where to begin... LOST, Boy Meets World, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Home Improvement, The Mighty Ducks, The Sandlot, Power Rangers, the Office, Heavyweights.. Good Lord - I could go on FOREVER! Please people - please check out this website. If you love the 90's as much as I do, you're going to love everything they have to offer. Click over to www.mypartyshirt.com and go nuts. Go insane. Tell me what you buy because I know I'll love it, too. For now, I'll leave you with some of my favorite shirts and a video that you can thank me for later.







xoxo