Just a Friendly Reminder..

My boss made a comment to me the other day that I really kind of thought about for a little while & wanted to tell you guys. She was in her office and all day she kept saying "is it Friday yet?" and "I cannot wait until next weekend to get the heck out of here". Although yeah, it's great to have certain things to look forward to down the line - we can't be constantly wishing our time away.

Next time you find yourself counting down the days until a break from work or school, take the time to think of the good that's happened lately - not on your off days - but in your daily routine. Whether it's something stupid like a co-worker making you laugh or just waking up feeling good - instead of constantly looking ahead, live in the moment a little bit.

The start of a new season is a great time for a new beginning .. so stop & smell the roses a little more often.

You can thank me later :o)
xoxo