Five Favorites Video... Featuring Luna.

Out of all of the emails I get from readers, I have found that you guys are really interested in the crap that I use on my face everyday. I opted for the video format just because any lengthy posts can get a little bit annoying to read - so I figured this would be more entertaining for you all. Let's be honest, when you see a blog post that rivals one of the Harry Potter books in terms of length, you click right back to Facebook or Twitter or whatever you were doing and continue like you never even saw the damn thing.

I'm recovering from some allergy/sinus issues - so I'm sorry if I sound nasally lol.. I also want to give a disclaimer that there is an attention seeking italian greyhound in this video that wants nothing more than for me to throw her tennis ball. Enjoy.



Tarte Lip Tint ($24.00) <- apparently the color I showcased isn't available through the site, but there is a very similar shade called "joy"
Senna Matte Eyecolor in Blend ($16.50)
e.l.f. Mineral Foundation + SPF15 in Light ($5.00)
Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash Mascara ($19.00) <- not as bad as I thought price-wise

Never hesitate to email me suggestions, comments, or questions! I love hearing from each and every one of you! You can direct everything to unnecessarydrama@gmail.com!

Photobucket