What I've Been Up to Lately..

It's no secret that I haven't been updating quite as much. I promise I'm going to get back into the swing of things, but I think we all have those times in our lives when we just get super busy. I thought those times were sort of over after college, but I've honestly found myself busier than ever recently. Can't say I totally hate it, either.

So what have I been doing? Hmm.. I feel it's only right that I let all of my followers know what has been preventing me from updating for you guys since you've taken the time to read and follow my blog.


First off, got super into the running game. I've been going to the gym regularly for like a little under a year now, but I just recently (probably within the last 6 months) become somewhat obsessed with cardio, but mostly running. I'm going to run my first 5k in May (the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure), so obviously I've been going pretty hard on the treadmill. It feels really good to be able to work towards something and have a goal to reach. I'm attempting to raise $250 for the cause (all proceeds go towards breast cancer), so if you'd like information on donating to me or any other participant, you can click the link I posted above.


Secondly... I have been fortunate enough to land myself some amazing freelance writing jobs. While they're just short blips on various websites, I'm writing quite a few of them a week - so they are pretty time consuming. I am absolutely head over heels in love with writing, so being able to actually get paid for it for the first time in my life leaves me, well, pretty ecstatic. 



Don't you all worry your pretty little heads, though. Aside from (obviously) working, training for the race, and writing my ass off - I have been hot on the trail of some fabulous makeup palettes that I am going to be reviewing very, very soon. Probably in video form, just because palette reviews tend to be long. One of my absolute favorites, just as a heads up/spoiler alert kind of thing, is Kat Von D's Tattoo Chronicles Palette... JESUS SAVE ME I AM IN LOVE. So if you're ready to hear more about that, a Too Faced palette, an amazing Toki Doki box set, and the new UD Dark Palette.. Stay tuned, my babies. Stay. Tuned.


I love you all. Thank you for understanding blogger hiatuses and sticking with us through our "dark" times. I promise I'll be back and better than ever this week. I'm so ready to bring it for the spring and summer.



Photobucket