Seriously Can I Get a License or a Certification or SOMETHING in Bargain Shopping??

Here's the problem with me eating 2 mini bagels at work every morning:

I'm supposed to take my lunch.. ehhh - roughly 3 hours later? And guess what - I don't require much sustinance. This means that when I'm supposed to take lunch and EAT... I have to find other ways to amuse myself for an hour since food aint happenin...

Here's the problem with the location of my workplace:

It's surrounded by a giant mall featuring my 3 favorite stores (wet seal, forever, & charlotte russe), as well as Target which is equally as destructive.


I'll tell you what I definitely don't have a problem with, though. The fact that I am magnetically drawn to sales. I swear to you, I don't even look for them. I get out of my car and Jesus flips some type of switch and it pulls me into the store and directly to the rack of insanely inexpensively adorable goods. It's magic. Call it a gift if you will, but I am blessed with the gift of discount. Well today, I took 3 microwavable pancakes to work today and ate them. This, of course, means that when it was time for me to go to lunch - not hungry. The mall was open. This is what I left with:




tan suede pumps from wet seal - $12.50

patent black pumps from wet seal - 1cent (I shit you not)


black burnout hoodie from wet seal - $10


purple lace top from wet seal - 1cent (FOR REAL)

pink, green, & zeeebrraaaa nikes from famous - $50


I also got a pair of ripped T5 jeans from Macy's but I can't find the picture for the life of me. Either way - they were $19 down from $30 so... I win :o)