Scarf Swap & Makeup Tutorial!

SO! I came home today and found a lovely little silver envelope sitting on my table waiting for me and I realized that it was the scarf from my scarf swap! Thanks to Katie for this lovely little number! I have totally already planned my outfit to work tomorrow so I can wear it. Thanks again to Katie for hosting the swap & congrats on your preganancy, love! Here are some pictures of my new scarf that was picked out for me. It's from Old Navy:


Love it! And it's really soft, too.. Thanks Christa! xoxo

If you like the idea of the swap - don't forget to sign up for the Lip Gloss Swap that I'm hosting! It's open for entrants up until October 15th. For those of you that're already signed up .. I can't wait to assign you all your partners! Hope you're all excited to get started, too :o)


Alright, in other news - thanks everybody for all your positive feedback from the video I posted yesterday! I decided to film another one today after the craptastic day at work I had and I'm happy with how it came out. The youtube channel will definitely be growing in the future, so make sure you subscribe. All of your support is lovely... I love you guys. So I'll leave you with the tutorial I did on quick & easy makeup! I'll get into more elaborate things down the line and if you guys want to see anything in particular let me know! C'mon, I need ideas!





As always, thanks for everything you guys. You're all the best!
And if you haven't - enter my giveaway to win Jesse's Girl Eye Dusts! You still have plenty of time to enter still so don't worry :o) Keep it real & enjoy your weekends! I'm going to WV with boyfriend & our 3 friends to go to the haunted penitentiary... Hope we make it back alive!!

xoxo